Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm Back


Yeah, I'll be the first to admit I pretty much abandoned this blog recently. Things in my life kept me busy and running a blog on entertainment kind of got pushed to the side. But I would like to come back and post again, or at least when I can. Here are some points I'd like to make now that I'm back.

-The Walking Dead review series is cancelled. I kept missing episodes and I found having to review them became a chore. Is that lazy of me? Maybe, but I don't think my reviews were all that great anyway. I'll say this: I think the third season of The Walking Dead is outstanding and the episodes I missed are all great. It's a huge improvement over season 2. Yes, I have heard that showrunner Glen Mazzara is leaving, and I'm very sad to hear that.

-I haven't seen as many movies as I would have liked to since The Expendables 2, but I have seen some. I will post those reviews asap. 

-I hate the NHL lockout. Hate it. 

-I realized recently that I actually really love all Christmas music. 

-Congrats to Gangnam Style on getting one billion views. 

That's all I got. Good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment